Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Frustration is setting in...

It's definitely been a couple of weird nights on Full Tilt the last two nights.

Everytime I have a pocket pair, I am up against a smaller pocket pair that hits a set.

Last night, I had AA utg and raised 4x, YES! 4 TIMES the Big Blind only to be beat by someone who called my raise with 57s and the flop was 747. Lost all my chips.

Tonight, what do I have? 10-10 vs. 9-9, yep, he spiked a 9.

A8 in BB vs. 44. Yes, I hit top pair on the flop, but unfortunately the board looked like 8-2-4.

I have QKs on a board that looks like this after the turn: Q-2-4-Q. Yep, you guessed it! A set of 2's.

It's very frustrating to say the least. I better have better luck on June 21st or its going to be an early departure from the 150 SEAT.

At least SlingBox released their player for the iPhone. Something to brighten my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment